ThermoVu™ DTM 600
CALL FOR AVAILABILITY AND LARGE QUANTITIES, CONTACT US AT: 855.626.5472
DTM-600 is a non-contact temperature-screening and face recognition access control terminal. It provides accurate temperature reading, precise and fast facial recognition, and large storage capacity. The digital detection module supports rapid body temperature detection, making it possible to achieve real time photos or videos and temperature detection at the same time. The DTM-600 is ideal for controlling entrances and documenting staff in places like schools, office buildings or gyms.
- Thermal Measuring Instrument
- System Software
- Facial Recognition
- Input and Output Alarm
- Pole, Wall, Table Mount
- Support non-contact detection of wrist temperature, support warning people with abnormal body temperature
- Support body temperature detection and personnel information binding, which can quickly confirm personnel information
- Support configurable temperature detection threshold value. Personnel access authority can be configured through temperature detection threshold value
- Accurate temperature measurement. Non-contact wrist temperature detection module is rated ±0.5°F accuracy, ±0.2°F precision, and 86°F-113°F range – all greatly exceeds FDA recommendation, which is ±0.9°F accuracy, ±0.4°F precision, and 93°F-102°F range.
- Deep learning facial recognition algorithm has face recognition accuracy rate > 99%. Built-in GPU chip supports local offline facial recognition with 10,000 face capacity. Face whitelist (1:N)
- Fastest recognition time - 0.2 seconds. Various model merge mode are used to reduce false rate and increase pass rate
- One-Year Warranty